This program provides education to health care providers on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and other life-saving methods as required by many health care facilities. This course is designed specifically for health care providers by the American Heart Association. Participants must complete recertification trainings as designated by the American Heart Association to keep their certification current.
- Classes are offered at various times. Please contact the school to register for a course.
Contact Judy Bowman (502) 762-5151 for scheduling and pricing information.
- There is no refund of the course fee.
- Textbook will be supplied by the school at no cost to the student. However, the textbook must be returned upon completion of the course or there will be a $100.00 fee. No course completion card will be issued until all fees are paid in full.
- Any student requiring any adaptive learning devices must provided and paid for by the student. The school must be notified in advance for preparation and must be noted on the application. The school will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations to any student.
- No uniforms are required. Attire is casual, but no shorts, t-shirts, or sandals of any kind. Pants, casual shirt, and tennis shoes are acceptable. Coats or sweaters are acceptable for cold weather days. Keep jewelry to a minimum. No heavy colognes or perfumes.