Welcome to the Health Education Center, LLC on-line State Registered Nurse Aide Course.
Join others moving forward in their nursing profession today!
- This course has 8 learning Modules/Videos and 8 tests for your learning.
- You have 1 year from the date you begin to complete the State Registered Nurse Aide exam.
- This course is Medicaid approved and follows Medicaid guidelines.
- This on-line course allows for the flexibility needed for students preparing to enter the nursing profession.
- On-line course is accessible 24/7 for viewing on-line lectures and to complete on-line testing.
- Once the Modules and tests are completed, we have a convenient Saturday and Sunday Clinical (Total of (2) 8-hour days) each month.
- Prepares nursing students prior to entry into fundamentals of nursing
- Allows working students to ascend their career ladder while still working.
- Students work at their own pace to complete the course
- Check our fees or call for more information
- Public tuition includes a Kindle textbook. The Kindle app is free from the App Store, if needed.
Register today and pay using a credit or debit card through our secure PayPal system!
Start today to move forward in your career !
- June 04-05, 2016
- July 30-31, 2016
- August 20-21, 2016
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment for Clinical once Modules and Tests are completed.